IBC’s ‘LNG Bunkering Summit’ returns for the 3rd time, with a view to profile latest developments and opportunities in key trade routes globally, and particularly in Singapore. Join your industry partners as they crack the ‘chicken and egg’ dilemma while focusing on first-mover benefits, infrastructure, supply and pricing that makes switching to LNG a viable option.
“Excellent. It was the first time to learn LNG bunkering. I'd like to attend next year too”
Katsuya Nakaguchi, Director, Toyota Tisusho Petroleum
The 3rd LNG Bunkering Summit is part of a suite of events in The Bunkering Week, which incorporates 3 co located conferences and will attract over 200 top decision makers. LNG Suppliers, Traders, Ship Owners and builders will convene to address commercial, regulatory, supply-demand, price and global market issues.
What’s New for 2015
- Practical case studies from leading ports and ship-owners on their LNG bunkering initiatives
- Progress in LNG bunkering regulations and standards, and their implementation
- Oil & Gas price projections for the longer term
- Top Supplier perspectives on the availability of LNG for marine fuel
- Global developments in supply chain and infrastructure to advance LNG bunkering
- Diversification into LNG bunkering – what does it take?
- Design, Technology and Economic aspects of LNG Bunker Barges
General Manager, Society for Gas as a Bunker Fuel (SGMF)
Head of Global Operations, BW Shipping
LNG Business Development Manager, Asia Pacific, Platts
Managing Director Shipping and Offshore Research, DVB Bank
Bunker Purchaser – Asia, J. Lauritzen
Global FORBES Manager, Lloyds Register